December 11, 2018
1. Exfoliate Your Skin & Unclog Your Pores Exfoliating your skin will get rid of the dead, dry layers and dirt that are making it impossible for your moisturizers and oils to really penetrate through. Our Michael Lin MD Pads are perfect to throw in your purse or carry-on! After cleansing, use a convenient spot-treatment for blemishes, like Dr. Lin’s Acne Spot Corrector.
2. Hydrate Your Dry Patches Between the icy temperatures outside and the roasting temperatures on the inside, your skin will probably feel confused and worse, dry and damaged. In addition to being drier than usual, you might develop patches of dry skin, too. Use a super hydrating moisturizer or lotion, like Dr. Lin’s Daily Hydrating Gel, to fight dry and itchy skin. It contains a soothing aloe vera, too, to make sure your irritated skin is no longer.
3. Catch Up On Sleep Use the time on your flight to catch up on much-needed sleep!
4. Drink Lots of Water It’s all about hydration, hydration, hydration this winter break. Make a conscious effort to drink extra water over this break to keep your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
5. Keep Your Showers Short Long, steamy showers might seem like the perfect way to stay warm this cold winter, but it can actually strip your skin of moisture. Make sure to keep your showers short.
6. Protect Your Skin Wear gloves to keep your hands soft. Don't forget sunscreen- the winter sun is just as dangerous as the summer sun!
January 10, 2019
November 30, 2018
November 21, 2018